Pain-free Homeschool Recording-keeping & Grade Calculating Solution
Create 19 Reports & Calculate Grades in a Snap!
The reports are automated and tabulate results for you. For example, the Attendance Tracker will tabulate your child's attendance by month as well as throughout the academic year. Grades...you enter classwork scores and your child's quarter, semester and end-of-year scores and letters grades will be automatically be tabulated for you. And...as an added bonus, your child's report card is automatically generated for you. You don't have to do a thing!
So toss out the old challenges associated to keeping and tabulating your child's annual homeschool records. You now have access to an easy-to-use, professional-looking home school record-keeping solution!
The program includes:
- Step-by-step eLearning videos for each report/program
- Downloadable eBooks/Instructions
- Downloadable Microsoft Excel reports/files
The Easy All-In-One Homeschool Recording-Keeping Solution combines all of the below reports into one easy-to-use, professional-looking, automated file. You can download one for each student who resides within your household.
One file does it all and here's what it includes:
- Tracks Monthly & Academic Year Attendance
- Easy Score & Grade calculator
- Tracks up to 12 individual courses
(Your child's not taking 12 courses this year? No problem! Use as many or as few of the course reports as you like! Plus, each course report provides grades.)
- Generates quarterly, semester, and end-of-year individual course scores and letter grades
- Automatically generates a quarterly, semester, and end of year professional-looking report card providing both the overall weighted and unweighted GPAs
- Course Summary Report to easily reference the year's schooling activities
- Reading Book Report
- Extra-curricular Activities Report
- Volunteer Service Hours Report
(Tabulates the total hours of volunteer work.)
What software is needed?
- Microsoft Excel Version 2007 or higher
- PDF Reader (Links to free PDF reader program inside the course.)
What grade levels does this program target?
- Parents of kindergartners through high school age students can use this program.
Do I need to purchase a program for each child within my household?
- You can use this program for every child who resides within your household.
Do I need to purchase this program every year?
- Nope! You have lifetime access and can uses the program for everyone who resides within your household!
Is a high school transcript program included?
- Not in this program, but we do offer an easy-to-use high school transcript program as well as transcript services. Both are super easy to use and both include an eLearning video program and Microsoft Excel transcript template.
An easy-to-use, all-in-one, professional-looking, homeschool record-keeping solution is now available! You'll feel more organized and have reports ready faster than ever before! Plus, you'll have the reports controlled on your desktop! No logging into an online program. Available 24/7 in the convenience of your own home. You'll have access to over 18 different reports. Use only one of the report features or all of them. It's completely up to you! Plus, type the information in once and it automatically populates to all the different reports. Ready for your use when you want them!
Below is a sample of some of the pages! (Student info is fictious.)
Get started now!
Susan Hale is an award-winning educator, former Corporate America professional trainer, and now homeschooling mom who focuses on providing easy-to-use, professional-looking homeschool record-keeping and transcript tools as well as numerous online interactive self-paced courses.
Susan has a passion for organization and a knack for breaking down big tasks into small, manageable steps that allows her to help reduce the busyness of today’s homeschool families. She offers several online computer software, leadership, and business skill classes that target independent-learning in a fun and interactive manner with a goal to ease the need for a parent-taught curriculum.
Susan and her husband of twenty-eight years have three children and are passionate about homeschooling. They live in the south surrounded by family and the wonderful smell of sea air.